Luis Enrique says he gets on better than ever with Barcelona stars

8:59 AM
Luis Enrique says he gets on better than ever with Barcelona stars


Luis Enrique claims he now has a better relationship with the dressing room than before, after he announced his decision to leave the club. 

"I have a perfect relationship with the dressing room," he explained. My relationship with the dressing room now is even better than it was."

He continued: "Nothing has changed in the last few days. I am a little bit relieved, perhaps. We can focus the attention on the rest of the season and what we’re trying to achieve. 

"The Barcelona job is so hard, you have to take decisions all the time and I find it hard to disconnect, to switch off. I need to disconnect now. there are some coaches that spend a lot of time in their jobs and enjoy it but that's not my case."

شارك الموضوع

مواضيع ذات صلة